This weekend at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare, we’re looking forward to welcoming USA Dance and the 24 Seven Dance conventions! There’s a lot going on this weekend, so we thought we’d highlight some important information for you.
Getting to Hyatt Regency O’Hare From O’Hare Airport
If you are arriving from O’Hare International Airport: Hyatt Regency O’Hare has a complimentary 24-hour shuttle service between the hotel and the airport.
- DOMESTIC ARRIVALS: Upon arriving, proceed to the baggage claim area. From there, there will be signs and red arrows directing you to the SHUTTLE BUS CENTER. Our shuttle picks up from door #1. For further instructions, click here.
- INTERNATIONAL ARRIVALS: Upon arriving, call the hotel at (847) 696-1234 to inform the operator that you have arrived at the international terminal. A shuttle will be dispatched to the terminal to pick you up.
Departing from O’Hare International Airport: Our complimentary 24-hour shuttle service is available from the main entrance. Shuttles run every 15 minutes between 4:00 a.m. and midnight and every 30-45 minutes between midnight and 4:00 a.m.
Parking at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare: Head east from River Road down Bryn Mawr. The hotel will be on your left. Should you require luggage assistance, enter the front drive of the hotel. If not, proceed to the end of Bryn Mawr, the entrance to the surface parking and hotel parking garage will be at the end of the block on your left. Please hold onto your guest room key to exit the parking gates upon your departure. There is a fee for parking.
Perks is your one-stop-shop to get Starbucks coffee, freshly baked treats, an assortment of snacks, souvenirs and so much more! Perks is open daily from 4AM until 2AM during your stay.
- $3 – Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich Special
Sat 11/1 & Sun 11/2
- 6am – 10am – $6 Breakfast Wrap Station
- 6am – 10am – $2.50 Donut Special
Specialty Themed Coffee & Treats
- Petite Allegro – $3
- Grand Allegro – $5
- Freestyle Frappuccino – $5.10
Microwaves accessible 24 hours in Perks Foyer area
Cash Food Stand Sales
Convenient fast dining options available on our Perks Entry Level tile area
- 11am –4pm also Featuring enhanced $7 Wrap Station
- 5pm – 9pm also Featuring enhanced $3.50 Rogelio’s Taco & Nacho Station
- 11am – 3pm also Featuring $7 Freshly Baked Made to Order Pizza Station
- 15% Discount will be honored for 24Seven Dance Competition for BUFFET ONLY
Red Bar is open nightly at 4PM during your stay. In addition to our delectable made-to-order sushi and amazing appetizers, wash everything down with a rich and refreshing pint of our own Red Bar Brew while watching a game on one of our 25 plasma screens. Red Bar Brew is brewed locally by Two Brothers Brewing Co. in Warrenville, IL.
- $10 Specialty Themed Drinks
- Merengue Martini – Absolut Cilantro Vodka & Seasoned Tomato Juice
- Rum Chata Rumba – Rum Chata & Patron Café’ served on the rocks
- Paso Doble Punch – Passion Fruit Rum, Orange, Pineapple, and Cranberry Juices
Children under 12 Specials
- $5 – Mac & Cheese
- $6 – Chicken Fingers & Fries
- $6 – Kid’s Nachos
In Room Dining is also available from 6:00 AM until 12:00 AM.
We’d like to introduce you to our newest service enhancement as we strive to be your preferred hotel of choice in Chicago. During your stay , you can connect with your next meal from anywhere at any time. We invite you to order room service remotely with your favorite wireless or mobile device by logging on to http//ohare.hyattservices.com or by scanning the QR code below.
COMPLIMENTARY STANDARD WIFI is available in the hotel lobby by logging on to the Hyatt Public network.
WIFI is in all of the guestrooms. Logon to the Hyatt Guestroom network. To sign in, enter the access code: free .
You’re more than welcome at Hyatt Regency O’Hare, 9300 Bryn Mawr Ave, Rosemont, IL; +1 847 696 1234.