Even though summer is winding down, Chicago is still going strong. The month is packed full of things to do and places to see. Here’s a list of some of the ones that strike our fancy this September!
- The Magnificent Mile Shopping Festival: August 22- September 1, Michigan Avenue
- Noir Film Festival: August 29- September 4, Music Box Theatre
- Ravinia Music Festival: June 16- September 20, Highland Park
- Jazzin’ at the Shedd: June 25- September 3, Shedd Aquarium
- Dinner in the Park: September 4, Buckingham Fountain
- Chicago Turkish Festival: September 4-6, Pioneer Court
- Opera in the Park: September 6, Millenium Park
- Chicago Half Marathon: September 7, Historic Jackson Park
- NASCAR event: September 10-11, Michigan Avenue
- Beer Festival: September 12, Carmichael’s
- Wells Street Festival: September 13-14, North Wells Street
- Revolutionary War Reenactment: September 13-14, Cantigny Park
- Art Exposition: September 18-21, Navy Pier
- Lakeview Taco Fest: September 20-21, Addison & Roscoe
- Chicago Gourmet: September 26-28, Millenium Park
- Fall Dinner Crawl: September 30, Wicker Park and/or Bucktown
Enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of September in Chicago! Book a room with us now to get the big city experience at a special rate, only for social media fans! Use offer code OHFUN or click book now to enjoy.
You’re more than welcome at Hyatt Regency O’Hare, 9300 Bryn Mawr Ave, Rosemont, IL; +1 847 696 1234.